ST. LOUIS — The folks behind the popular Lafayette Square restaurant Polite Society have opened their latest venture—and it could be a top destination for cool summer nights.
The Bellwether features a rooftop patio, bar and elegant dining room.
It’s described as a contemporary American restaurant with highly seasonal menus that put an emphasis on ‘small plates, exquisite proteins and fresh pastas.’
The Bellwether is located at 1419 Carroll Street near Lafayette Square, about a half mile from Polite Society.
What's Cookin' in the Lou:
- Brunch. So. Hard. How the meal is turning Sunday morning into the new Friday night
- How the farm-to-table locavore movement is changing St. Louis food culture
- A&W is now open in St. Charles
- Treat yourself to these boozy summer treats
- Famous-Barr's French onion soup is being served again in St. Louis
- Meet St. Louis' James Beard Award nominees since 2014
- His pastries are renowned nationwide, and now he makes them here