ST. LOUIS — Businesses in the Central West End are coming together Wednesday, March 11 to raise money for Shriners Hospitals for Children St. Louis.
During Central West End Give Back Day, you can dine and shop at participating Central West End businesses and 10% (or more) of the day's proceeds will go to Shriners.
Shriners provides specialized care to children with orthopedic conditions, including orthotics and prosthetics, plastic surgery and limb reconstruction.
These are the participating businesses:
- The Candle Fusion Studio
- Citizen Park - residents who make a donation to Shriners will receive a free cupcake from The Cup
- The Cup - donating 15% of the day’s sales
- Gamlin Whiskey House
- Golden Grocer
- Kendra Scott
- Jeni's Splendid Ice Creams - donating 25% of the day’s sales
- Mission Taco Joint
- Paul Mitchell The School St. Louis
- Provisions St Louis
- Steel Wheels Indoor Cycling - donating 20% of the day’s sales
- Sub Zero Vodka Bar
Those who can't make it to the event can also donate at any time by clicking here.
More local stories: