ST. LOUIS — Fair Saint Louis has announced who will be taking the stage this summer for the annual 4th of July celebration.
Country music singer Brett Young, R&B star Keith Sweat and rock band The Flaming Lips will headline the events on July 4, 5 and 6 at Gateway Arch National Park.
Singer-songwriter Randy Houser, R&B legend Johnny Gill from New Edition and alternative rock band Vertical Horizon also will perform.
- Brett Young
- Randy Houser
- Keith Sweat
- Johnny Gill
- The Flaming Lips
- Vertical Horizon
“Fair Saint Louis has consistently been named one of the nation’s top Independence Day celebrations, and we invite those of all ages to join us at the Arch for an unforgettable birthday party,” said David Estes, general chairman of Fair Saint Louis 2019.
Fair Saint Louis is free for everyone.
The Boeing Air Show, Salute to the Troops, Purina Festival Zone and Interactive Zone all return this year for each day of the celebration.
And, of course, fireworks will cap off each night.
America’s Birthday Parade (formerly known as the VP Parade) will kick off at 20th and Market Street, continuing east on Market and ending at Market and Broadway. It’s set for July 4 at 9:30 a.m.
This year’s theme is “We The People!”
Top stories people are reading right now:
- Kennedy Holmes sings 'Gloria' with fans after Blues win first Stanley Cup home game
- Floodwaters continue to rise in downtown St. Louis as businesses try to prevent damage
- Hey Boston, quit crying us a river of whine
- Swarms of pests take over St. Louis following flooding and storms
- D-Day veterans in their 90s parachute into Normandy for 75th anniversary
Top video people are watching right now: