ST. LOUIS — Justin Bieber announced his rescheduled world tour dates on Thursday.
The Justin Bieber World Tour was scheduled to kick off in May but had to be postponed due to the coronavirus pandemic. Nineteen new arena dates have been added to the tour.
“I can’t wait to get out there and connect with my fans on this tour,” Bieber said. “We’ve been through so much this year. More than ever, we’ve come to understand how much we need each other, and how meaningful these moments can really be.”
The singer was scheduled to make a stop at Enterprise Center on July 13, 2020 which has been rescheduled for July 25, 2021.
Tickets for the show go on sale Aug. 6. Click here for more information.
More Entertainment Stories
- How to celebrate St. Louis Cardinals Opening Day
- 'Streateries' coming to the Central West End
- Grab your rafts: Maplewood aquatic center hosting 2 'dive-in' movies
- St. Louis native makes history as first Black photographer to shoot Vanity Fair cover
- You can spend an evening at the Saint Louis Zoo
- 'Pizza and tacos together forever' at upcoming St. Louis County restaurant