ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. — The holiday shopping season is officially here, and even local stores and attractions are offering special deals for Black Friday.
From theme parks to local record stores, the Tampa Bay area has numerous deals that don't include waiting in line at the mall.
The Tampa theme park has its Black Friday sale running Thursday through Monday.
- $61.99: Busch Gardens single-day admission, valid thru Jan. 31, 2020
- $71.99: Two-visit admission for Busch Gardens Tampa Bay and SeaWorld Orlando, valid through Jan. 31, 2020. Blackout dates apply (Dec. 26 – Dec. 31).
- $74.99: 2020 Busch Garden Tampa Bay Fun Card
- $99.99: 2020 Busch Gardens Tampa Bay and Adventure Island 2-Park Fun Card
The Tampa performing arts center is offering up to half off select shows during its Cyber Monday sale. The sale goes live on Monday and lasts until midnight only.
Discounts include performances of "Aladdin," "Miss Saigon," "Mean Girls," "Jersey Boys" and "The SpongeBob Musical."
See all the discounted shows here.
Correction: An earlier version of this story said the Straz Center ticket sale went live. It goes live on Monday.
Daddy Kool Records
The St. Pete store will have discounts on Record Store Day releases, books, store merchandise and used vinyl.
The massive record warehouse will have deals on Record Store Day releases and access to the budget room.
Planet Retro Records
The shop will have limited edition Record Store Day releases available along with stacks of used vinyl and a $1 sidewalk sale. There will also be free beer.
The climbing gym with locations in St. Petersburg and Tampa is offering $10 climbing tickets all day on Black Friday.
Other deals include a $450 annual membership, a $49 five-visit pass and a 10-visit pass for $89.
The Winter Haven theme park is offering annual passes for $99.99. These passes are usually $209. The park is also taking half off vacation packages starting at $58 per person, per night.
The sale begins at midnight on Wednesday and runs through Monday.
Similar to sister park Busch Gardens, SeaWorld is offering discounted Fun Cards for both the main park and Aquatica.
- $82.99 for a 2020 SeaWorld Orlando Fun Card
- $122.99 for a 2020 SeaWorld & Aquatica Orlando Fun Card
- $40.00 for a SeaWorld weekday ticket (must visit by Jan. 31, 2020)
- $50.99 for a SeaWorld any day ticket
- $61.99 for a SeaWorld & Aquatica 2-park ticket
- $71.99 for a SeaWorld & Busch Gardens Tampa 2-park ticket
The group at Universal Orlando's CityWalk is offering two tickets to Blue Man Group for $98. That is a $20 savings. The deal is available Friday through Dec. 4.
The quintessential Florida attraction has both Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales. They'll have adult or senior annual passes for $36.99 and a kids annual pass for $24.99. The sale starts at 5 p.m. Thursday.
For Cyber Monday, the park will have a pass that includes their zip line attraction for $36.99.
What other people are reading right now:
- Police told him his mom was murdered, and his 13-year-old son killed her. He doesn't know what to do
- Two people arrested for pulling a horse behind a pickup truck
- Classrooms in Crisis: Tampa Bay area teachers are being injured by students
- Instant Pot releases special Star Wars collection
- Deputies: Half-naked Florida man makes a – mess – all over an elementary school
FREE 10NEWS APP: