MARYLAND HEIGHTS, Mo. — Alanis Morissette is celebrating 25 years of her hit album ‘Jagged Little Pill’ with a U.S. tour from Oregon to New York, with a stop in St. Louis included.
The seven-time Grammy Award-winning singer and songwriter announced her 2020 tour on Monday. She’ll be joined by special guests Garbage and Liz Phair.
Morissette will come to Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre on Saturday, July 18, 2020. Presales begin Dec. 10 at 11 a.m. local time. Tickets for the general public go on sale Friday, Dec. 13 at 11 a.m. local time. All tickets can be purchased at livenation.com.
Morissette just released the first single from her album ‘Such Pretty Forks in the Road’, which is set to come out May 1. The song is called ‘Reasons I Drink’.
The tour will feature Morissette’s new songs, but she’ll also perform all of her biggest hits from her career.
A musical based on her hit album ‘Jagged Little Pill’ makes its Broadway debut Dec. 5 at the Broadhurst Theatre in New York City.
Latest St. Louis concert announcements:
- Chicago, Rick Springfield bringing their tour to St. Louis in 2020
- Millennium Tour 2020 with Omarion, Bow Wow, Pretty Ricky and more coming to St. Louis
- 'This Is Us' star Mandy Moore announces 1st concert tour in a decade
- The Doobie Brothers bringing their 50th anniversary tour to St. Louis
- Ozzy Osbourne, Marilyn Manson coming to St. Louis in 2020
- Post Malone coming to St. Louis in 2020
- Zac Brown Band coming to St. Louis next year
- Elton John coming back to St. Louis next year
- Journey coming to St. Louis next summer