MARYLAND HEIGHTS, Mo. — The summer concert lineup at Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre just added two more classic rock acts to the list.
On Monday, Chicago announced it’s going on tour Rick Springfield and they’re bringing their performance to St. Louis.
The two will perform at the outdoor venue on Tuesday, June 23. Tickets go on sale Friday, Dec. 6 at 10 a.m. St. Louis time at livenation.com.
Chicago is known for its songs ’25 or 6 to 4’, ‘Saturday in the Park’, and ‘Does Anybody Really Know What Time it Is?’ The band just released a new holiday album called ‘Chicago Christmas.’ They appeared in this year’s Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade and will perform during the Rockefeller Center Christmas tree lighting on NBC Dec. 4.
Singer-songwriter Rick Springfield has had 17 songs make the U.S. Top 40 this list, including ‘Jessie’s Girl’, ‘Don’t Talk to Strangers’, and ‘Love Somebody’.
More St. Louis concert announcements:
- Millennium Tour 2020 with Omarion, Bow Wow, Pretty Ricky and more coming to St. Louis
- The Doobie Brothers bringing their 50th anniversary tour to St. Louis
- Ozzy Osbourne, Marilyn Manson coming to St. Louis in 2020
- Journey coming to St. Louis next summer
- Post Malone coming to St. Louis in 2020
- Zac Brown Band coming to St. Louis next year
- Elton John coming back to St. Louis next year