School is back in session, and with that comes new wardrobe, but also new beauty and skincare to worry about! Milly Almovodar joined Show Me St. Louis to chat and share some tips on how to up your “back to school” beauty.
- Neutrogena Healthy Scalp Clarify & Shine Shampoo & Conditioner With Pink Grapefruit $11.99 at Walmart
- Jozi Curls $4.99 at Target
- Catrice Cosmetics True Skin Hydrating Foundation $11 at catricecosmetics.com & Amazon.
- Juice Beauty Blemish Clearing Collection $70 at juicebeauty.com, ulta.com and Ulta stores.
- Juice Beauty Prebiotix Collection $99 at juicebeauty.com, ulta.com and Ulta stores.
THIS ARTICLE INVOLVES COMMERCIAL CONTENT. THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES FEATURED APPEAR AS PAID ADVERTISING. FOR MORE INFORMATION, EMAIL US AT SMSL@KSDK.COM.
SHOW ME ST. LOUIS IS A PART OF 5 ON YOUR SIDE AND FEATURES ST. LOUIS EVENTS, COMPANIES, BUSINESS PEOPLE AND OTHER GUESTS FROM AROUND THE COUNTRY.