ST. LOUIS — Over the past four years, Olive + Oak has racked up awards and grown a fan base for its creative menu and intimate atmosphere.
The owners were running out of space, thus leading them to seek out a new location. When a building became available just a block and a half away, they jumped at the opportunity. Even though Olive + Oak is moving, owner Mark Hinkle wants people to know the intimate atmosphere will stay the same.
The new building will include a brewpub and an event space behind the restaurant.
A new chapter is about to begin at 216 West Lockwood. All of this is expected to open sometime this spring.
The current location is at 102 West Lockwood. For more information on Olive + Oak, click here.
More From Show Me St. Louis
- RELATED: City Museum to offer guided tours
- RELATED: This pop-up game bar in The Grove is like an adult playground
- RELATED: Local book by students at Wilkinson Early Childhood Center endorsed by LeBron James
- RELATED: Little bricks, big obsession | A Lego resale shop opens in Kirkwood
- RELATED: New barbeque spot is making Cottleville its ‘home sweet home’