ST. LOUIS — INGREDIENTS:
- 2 beef Shoulder Steaks Boneless, cut 3/4 inch thick (about 1-1/2 pounds)
- 12 small flour tortillas, warmed
- 2/3 cup prepared Italian dressing
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- Thinly sliced lettuce, chopped tomato, dairy sour cream, guacamole (optional)
- Combine marinade ingredients in small bowl. Place beef steaks and marinade in food-safe plastic bag; turn to coat. Close bag securely and marinate in refrigerator 6 hours or as long as overnight, turning occasionally.
- Remove steaks; discard marinade. Pat steaks dry with paper towel. Place steaks on grid over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, covered, 8 to 12 minutes for medium rare (145°F) to medium (160°F) doneness, turning occasionally.
- Carve into thin slices; season with salt. Serve in tortillas with toppings.