- 1 cup frozen organic cherries
- 1/2 cup natural creamy almond butter
- 1 banana
- 3 tablespoons cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 dates, pitted and softened in hot water for 10 minutes
- 1/2-3/4 cup non-dairy milk
- pinch of salt (optional)
To a blender add the cherries and drizzle in just enough water to get things moving. Pour into popsicle molds about 1/3 of the way up. Allow the mold to set for 30-45 minutes in the freezer.
Wash out the blender container and blend the rest of the ingredients. Taste for flavor and adjust to your liking. Pour into molds and freeze for 4 hours.