ST. LOUIS — Makes: 12 balls
- 1/3 cup raw oats
- 1/3 cup peanut butter (ingredients should be peanuts and salt!)
- ¼ cup vanilla protein powder
- 1 tsp bourbon vanilla (I love Trader Joe’s brand, but regular is fine!)
- 1 T maple syrup
- 5 squares BB dark chocolate, chopped
- Add oats to food processor and process until flour like consistency
- Add remaining ingredients excluding the water and chocolate and continue processing. Add water slowly until the mixture forms a ball.
- Remove dough from processor and mix chocolate.
- Roll into small balls and refrigerate