ST. LOUIS —
Lemon Garlic Chicken with Asparagus
• 4 chicken thighs (skin on)
• 1 pound asparagus
• 1 large piece fresh garlic
• 1 lemon
• Extra virgin olive oil
• Salt + Pepper
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees, wash asparagus and trim about an inch off the bottom to remove any woodiness.
2. Place two tablespoons of olive oil in medium size mixing bowl, Zest lemon with grater (removing only the yellow) directly into bowl, use same grater to mince garlic into bowl as well.
3. Place chicken into bowl, season with salt and pepper, toss to coat evenly, place on sheet tray lined with parchment paper and roast in oven for 30 minutes.
4. After thirty minutes place asparagus on same tray, season with olive oil, salt, pepper. Return to oven for additional 15 minutes. When finished squeeze the juice from lemon over chicken and asparagus. Serve immediately.