BRENTWOOD, Mo. —
Lobster Roll (Serves 2)
- 1/2 Lobster Meat, Freshly cooked or CKL Lobster Meat, Previously cooked
- 1/2 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1/4 Cup Celery, 1/4” Dice
- 2 TBSP Lemon Juice, Freshly squeezed
- 1 TBSP Green Onions, Chopped
- 1 TBSP Parsley, Chopped
- Pinch of Kosher Salt and Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 2 pieces Lobster Roll Bread (Recipe follows)
- 2 TBSP Melted Butter
- Combine the lobster meat, mayonnaise, celery, lemon juice, green onions, parsley, salt and pepper in a medium mixing bowl.
- Gently mix together with a rubber spatula until combined, reserve in the fridge until ready to use.
- Brush the inside of your lobster roll bread with melted butter.
- Divide the lobster mix evenly between both pieces of bread.
- Serve with French fried or your favorite side and enjoy!
- (Optional) Alternatively, use a sriracha mayo or citrus aioli in place of the plain mayonnaise to pump up the flavor.
Lobster Roll Bread
- Baguette Bread or Loaf, About 12” Long
- Place your baguette bread/loaf on a cutting board.
- Trim and remove the end pieces creating flat edges.
- Cut the baguette in half with a serrated knife to create two pieces.
- Cut a 1” deep, triangle-shaped wedge, out of each piece to make room for the lobster filling. Discard the extra bread.
- Continue with the lobster roll recipe.