ST. LOUIS — No-Bake Granola Bars
By Anna Beck
- 1 cup natural, unsalted almond butter
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 3/4 cup chopped raw almonds
- 1/2 cup chopped raw pecans
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup raisins (or chocolate chips)
- In a large bowl, mix together the almond butter and maple syrup until combined.
- Add in the oats, almonds, pecans, coconut, cinnamon, vanilla and salt and stir with a wooden spoon until completely combined and all of the oats are mixed into and coated with the almond butter mixture. The drippier the almond butter, the easier it is to mix together.
- Stir in the raisins. You can also substitute in chocolate chips instead of raisins.
- Press mixture into an 8x8-inch square baking dish lined with parchment paper. Refrigerate for about 30-60 minutes until firm and cut into bars. Store in the refrigerator for the week or freeze up to 3 months.