ST. LOUIS — Vegetable Pizza
Chopped vegetables and cheese make for a winning combo in this appetizer. This recipe is easy to customize using vegetables that are in season.
Yield: 16 servings
2 (8 oz) packages of refrigerated crescent rolls
1 cup non-fat plain greek yogurt
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
1 teaspoon dried dill weed
¼ teaspoon garlic powder
1 (1 ounce) package ranch seasoning mix
¾ cup cherry tomatoes, halved
½ cup fresh broccoli, chopped
½ cup fresh cauliflower, chopped
¼ cup carrot, chopped
1 yellow bell pepper, chopped
1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray cookie sheet or jellyroll pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pat crescent roll dough into the pan. Pierce with fork.
- Bake for 10 minutes, cool completely.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine greek yogurt, cream cheese, dill weed, garlic powder, and ranch seasoning mix. Spread this mixture on top of the cooled crust. Arrange vegetables on top of the yogurt/cream cheese mixture. Sprinkle grated cheddar cheese on top.
- Cover and chill. Once chilled, cut into squares and serve.
Nutrition Facts: 196 Calories, 6 grams protein, 12 grams fat, 7% calcium