ST. LOUIS — If you can't decide between drinks, an art show or a tarot card reading for Valentine's Day, the good news is, you don't have to.
City Museum After Dark: Tunnel of Love has everything you need.
The Friday event runs from 7-11 p.m. at 750 N. 16th St. It's only for those ages 21 and older and features a real tunnel of love in the museum's Vault Room, among plenty of other activities.
Tickets are $20 in advance and $25 at the door. You better grab them quick, though – City Museum said there are fewer than 150 tickets left.
Here’s the full list of attractions:
- Tunnel of Love in the mirrored hall in The Vault Room.
- A Valentine's version of The Cabin Inn.
- Art show and sale featuring 25 local artists
- Dead Wax Records STL spinning vinyl in The Vault Room
- Owen Ragland Music in The Cabin Inn
- Free temporary tattoos
- Free illustrated portraits
- Photo Booth
- Tarot readings
- Take a Valentine, leave a Valentine DIY art activity
- Aphrodisiac-inspired tasting menu
- Specialty themed cocktails
- “Pizza My Heart” by the slice
- Vegan chili and grilled cheese by Beatnik Bob's
- Pinball and other games
- Themed drinks and experience in Beatnik Bob's Broken Record Cafe
Click here for more information.
More Valentine's Day events: