ST. LOUIS — The St. Louis Aquarium at Union Station is offering something a little different this Valentine’s Day.
You can show your loved one how much they mean to you with a commemorative fish to be displayed near the entrance of the aquarium.
The fish will be displayed for a minimum of 15 years.
You can choose between a digital fish for $50 or a Damselfish plaque for $250. You’ll select between four themes for your Valentine certificate and then personalize it.
The fish can have up to two lines of text with a maximum of 16 characters per line. After you order it, you’ll receive an email with your certificate to give to your loved one.
All donations go towards helping The St. Louis Aquarium Foundation in their mission to engage the community through providing access and education programs.
If you’d like to get a commemorative fish this Valentine’s Day, click here.
More on the St. Louis Aquarium
- Woman’s post about 'incredible experience' at STL aquarium with her son who has autism goes viral
- First look at Shark Canyon at the St. Louis Aquarium
- Meet the St. Louis Aquarium otters | Thatcher, Sawyer and Finn
- First look inside the St. Louis Aquarium at Union Station
- St. Louis Aquarium at Union Station opens on Christmas Day