ST. LOUIS — Are your kids getting bored while being stuck at home?
You can take them to St. Louis’ Shaw neighborhood to check out a hopscotch. This isn’t your regular hopscotch… as it has more than 250 steps!
A Facebook user posted a video in a Shaw neighborhood Facebook group showing a young girl hopping through it.
“We’d love to see you hop, dance, disco, and penguin waddle down our block (at a safe distance of course)!” he wrote.
The hopscotch is located in the 4200 block of Castleman Avenue.
More Local News
- Wainwright family donates $250,000 to help minor leaguers during coronavirus stoppage
- Metro East woman living in Germany tests positive for COVID-19
- Man who delivered groceries to woman returned to her Maplewood home in the middle of the night
- 'We will always be a class' | Parkway teacher sends message to students
- 'I've never had anything like this' | Pastor with COVID-19 describes toughest part about virus