It is a day when candy is king and kids go door to door virtually begging for it.
In most places, even in Mid and Southeast Missouri, costumed characters simply say trick or treat grab some candy and go on their way, but not in St. Louis. Nope, here little goblins have to do something to get a tasty treat.
We asked, and you delivered.
Here are some of our favorite viewer Halloween jokes from this year:
- What do you call a ghost with a broken leg? … A hoblin’ goblin! –Thora Lay Buis
- What do you get when you cross Bambi with a ghost? … Bamboo! – Jimmy Bernhard
- Why didn't the toilet paper cross the road? ... It got stuck in a crack! –Stacey Davis
- Why do witches avoid flying angry? … They are afraid to fly off the handle. –Steven McKenzie
- Who does a witch call when the potion does not come out right? … Hex support -Steven McKenzie
- Why did the mummy start seeing a psychiatrist? … He was afraid he was wrapped to tight. -Steven McKenzie
- Why did Dracula take cough medicine? … To stop his coffin. –Candice Warnecke
- What did one wall say to the other? … Meet you in the corner. -Pam Sherrel Thomas
- Why do witches fly brooms? … Because vacuum cleaners are too heavy! –Kimberly Schwendemann
- What did the boy ghost say to the girl ghost? … Your so boo-tyful!! -Denise Nagle-Smith
Viewer photos: Pets in Halloween costumes