ST. LOUIS — Chicken and waffles and bloody mary can go a long way for animals in the St. Louis area this weekend.
Stray Rescue of St. Louis is hosting its first-ever Brunch for Mutts event this Sunday, June 9.
Several restaurants are participating, with a portion of their profits going directly to Stray Rescue. The money will help the animal group with its emergency medical fund, ‘making it possible to rescue the stray dogs and cats in our community and give them a second chance at a loving forever home.’
Participating restaurants include:
California Pizza Kitchen (Creve Coeur, Des Peres, and Richmond Heights)
St. Louis Kolache
Dylan's Sports Bar & Grill
Evangeline's Bistro & Music House
Check with each restaurant for specific times of when they’ll be participating.
Click here for the latest from Stray Rescue about this event.
More of What's Cookin' in the Lou:
- St. Louis-style BBQ: Why we're as good as we think we are
- Brunch. So. Hard. How the meal is turning Sunday morning into the new Friday night
- Twisted Ranch opening inside of Trops in The Grove this summer
- Brunchin' | Head to this downtown spot known for its Midwestern fare
- Brunchin' | Food with the ultimate view of St. Louis