CHESTERFIELD, Mo. — St. Louisans will have a new way to get their chicken fix starting Tuesday. Chicken Salad Chick will open its first Missouri location in Chesterfield.
The chain dubs itself as a southern inspired, fast casual restaurant that serves up heart, soul and chicken salad.
The new location is at 17215 Chesterfield Airport Road in the shopping complex off I-64 at Boones Crossing.
The grand opening week is packed with giveaways and free food for customers.
- Tuesday, Jan. 15 — The first 10 guests will get one free large Quick Chick of chicken salad per week for a year. The next 140 guests will get one free per month for the next year. Everyone else who visits can enter for a chance to win free chicken salad for a year.
- Wednesday, Jan. 16 — The first 50 guests at opening and the first 50 guests at 6 p.m. to purchase a Chick Special will be automatically enrolled in the Free Chicken Salad of the Month Club. They’ll get one free scoop of chicken salad a month for a year.
- Thursday, Jan. 17 — The first 50 guests at opening and the first 50 guests at 6 p.m. to purchase a Chick Trio will receive a free 32oz. RTIC Chick tumbler.
- Friday, Jan. 18 — The first 100 guests to purchase a Chick Special will receive a free upgrade to a Chick Trio.
- Saturday, Jan. 19 — The first 100 guests to purchase two large quick chicks will receive a free large Chick cooler.
The Chesterfield location opens Tuesday at 10 a.m.