Jingle Bell Party Bites (Pomegranate and goat cheese appetizer)
Makes about 18 bites
- 2-3 heads of endive
- 2 ounces of herbed goat cheese
- 3 T pomegranate arils
- 2 T honey
- Sea salt to taste
- Remove the outer leaves of the endive and lay out on a tray.
- Fill each leaf with a little goat cheese and few arils.
- Lightly drizzle honey over the whole tray.
- Give the whole tray a few sprinkles of sea salt to finish it off.
More Recipes from Show Me St. Louis:
RELATED: Recipe of the Day: Goat Cheese Pie
RELATED: Recipe of the Day: Gingerbread Cake