Fudgy Flourless Secret Ingredient Brownies
- 1 can black beans, rinsed & drained
- 3 eggs
- 3 Tbsp coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- Pinch salt
- ¼ cup chocolate chips
- 1 bar of Basically It Chocolate
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray 8x8in pan with non-stick spray.
- Combine all ingredients except chocolate chips and Basically It Chocolate bar in a food processor. Blend until smooth.
- Pour batter into sprayed pan and sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Bake until top is dry and edges start to pull away, approx 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool five minutes.
- In the meantime, melt the Basically It Chocolate bar by breaking it into small pieces in a microwavable bowl. Microwave for 20 seconds at a time, removing and stirring each time until fully melted.
- Drizzle the melted chocolate over the brownies before serving.
For more on Hayley's meal program, visit basicallyitmeals.com.