ST. LOUIS — Taste of St. Louis is moving back to... St. Louis.
After delighting taste buds in Chesterfield for the past several years, St. Louis’ ultimate food experience is coming back to downtown to celebrate its 15th year.
Mark your calendars for Sept. 13-15 at Soldier Memorial Park. Admission is free.
This year’s foodie paradise will feature the region’s best restaurants at ‘Restaurant Row.’ At least 37 restaurants will be there, featuring everything from waffles to ice cream, pizza, tacos, bundt cakes, pot stickers and sushi. Check out the full menus from each restaurant here.
There also will be a culinary competition featuring several local chefs.
While people will come for the food, they also can stick around to enjoy free concerts all weekend long.
A new feature for 2019 will be the Healthy@Home area. It’ll feature fun, family-friendly activities with a focus on healthy eating habits. It’ll also provide a platform for local entrepreneurs to display their products.
Taste of St. Louis is free to attend. The festival will be open Friday from 4-11 p.m., Saturday from 11 a.m.-11 p.m. and Sunday from 11 a.m.-6 p.m.
ST. LOUIS FOOD NEWS:
- St. Louis’ top chefs cooking for one cause
- Red Hot Riplets: 'The best hot chip in the world'
- 4 Hands, Mama Lucia’s launch frozen pizzas that are so St. Louis
- This might be the most extreme bloody mary
- Spirits of St. Louis: Craft cocktail business bubbling up in the Lou
- First look: The food and drinks coming to Union Station's retro Soda Fountain