Get the biggest deals delivered to your inbox! Click here to sign up for the DEALBOSS newsletter.
Did you know that over time your current cookware can make you sick? If you're cooking with aluminum or non-stock cookware like the vast majority of the people reading this, the coating on the bottom of your pots and pans can sometimes end up in your food. You don't want to ingest that!
In my quest to save you money, today we go back to the basics. Cast iron has been around for centuries for very good reason.
Cast iron skillets are timeless must-have essentials for any cook, kitchen or seasoned chef. In fact, the pre-seasoned professional grade skillet set I just finished testing with Food Network chefs is a complete winner.
Cast iron cookware is suitable for virtually any type of cooking whether it's stove top, in an oven or over a campfire. Cast Iron cookware also has the benefit of better heat retention. Since cast iron retains heat better than any other type of cookware, you get a perfect even sear every time.
Cast Iron cooking is becoming very popular once again at the professional level (restaurants, culinary schools and cooking shows) as well as in the home kitchen.
There are few products you can buy that last from one generation to the next and today's deal checks every possible box at a price I have never seen before. Click the play button to see the deal I found in use with a professional chef.
Benefits of cast iron skillets include:
- Ideal for frying, sautéing, cooking, grilling, and more
- Heavy duty, timeless and safer than any type of cookware
- Factory pre-seasoning makes this easier to clean and more effective than home seasoning
- Provides superior heat retention for cooking
- Can be used in an oven, stove top, for slow cooking and even over a camp fire
- One of the top cookware deals we've ever seen
- Guaranteed lowest price of the year
MORE FROM DEALBOSS:
- Cut the cord with a top HD TV antenna that's on sale
- These trending air fryers are on sale for under $70 today
- 72 hours of LED light for any emergency under $15
- This infrared grill is a great kitchen addition; save $50 now
- How to get Michael Kors handbags and more at their lowest-recorded prices
- Relieve stress with back and neck massages for 19 cents a day
Who is Matt Granite?
- Matt Granite is a freelance consumer reporter who produces stories and video for this Station, Amazon and others. He is not compensated by the brands featured here. This Station and its parent company may receive a share of the revenue from the site that sells the product if you purchase one of these products using the link on this page.