Get the biggest deals delivered to your inbox! Click here to sign up for the DEALBOSS newsletter.
If you're a coffee drinker who purchases drinks you otherwise would want to make at home, it's likely for one of two reasons. You're either short on time or you don't have a machine that can make a cup of coffee as strong as as the pros.
If you are still reading this article, you probably have a strong love for coffee or know someone who does. That same strong love for coffee is likely a love for Starbucks or Illy.
I grew up in a coffee-obsessed household. I've toured coffee plantations in different parts of the world including Costa Rica and I understand the fascination with strong expertly-brewed coffee.
While many coffee companies would love to convince you that you need a $300 coffee machine or espresso maker to perfect your favorite beverage, it's not necessary. The best solution is well under $40 and requires nothing but a few minutes of your time and a stove.
The same espresso press and coffee maker that's been in my home for years is also on sale today. Its stainless steel construction and stovetop process will remind you of the simple percolators your parents and grandparents used to make coffee. The results: delicious coffee from an affordable appliance.
Click the play button to see a cup of coffee brewed by this coffee and espresso maker!
Features of the Italian Barista nine-cup stainless steel coffee and espresso maker:
- Creates a barista-quality coffee, mocha or tea
- The espresso press unlocks the natural flavors and aroma found in the beans or tea
- Evenly warms your coffee, espresso or tea with heat consistent stainless steel
- No mechanical parts, pods or expensive refills
- Lowest-recorded price today
MORE FROM DEALBOSS
- This vacuum packing kit can give you 60 percent more space in your closets, luggage and more
- This $60 video doorbell is better than a Ring
- Is Walmart's subscription box for kids' clothes actually a good deal?
Who is Matt Granite?
- Matt Granite is a freelance consumer reporter who produces stories and video for this Station, Amazon and others. He is not compensated by the brands featured here. This Station and its parent company may receive a share of the revenue from the site that sells the product if you purchase one of these products using the link on this page.