ST. LOUIS — One of the country’s largest discount grocery store chains is opening its newest location Thursday in north St. Louis.
Save A Lot will hold a ribbon cutting ceremony at 10 a.m. on Oct. 24 at the new store at 1331 Union Boulevard. Several grand opening activities are planned, including gift card giveaways, new product sampling, face painting, a balloon artist and music.
According to Save A Lot, the new location will feature a brand-new design with more aisle space and fresh products, like fresh-cut meat, fruits and vegetables.
“With this new Save-A-Lot store, we are excited to offer convenient shopping and everyday savings to Union and Page shoppers,” said regional director Vedran Trivic.
Save A Lot said it also plans to have ongoing promotions prices cut by up to 40%.
Top stories people are reading right now:
- You have to sign a 40-page waiver and have a safe word before entering the 'world's scariest haunted house'
- Man asks to see puppies, pulls out gun and steals them from woman in St. Louis
- First look inside The Train Shed at Union Station
- The best colleges and universities in Missouri, Illinois | WalletHub ranking
- North St. Louis business owner offers free food, laundry to build community and end gun violence