It's quite the claim: an insulated tumbler that can keep drinks cold up to 24 hours or hot for nearly eight hours! In my continued search to save you money, a highly popular viewer request becomes a reality today.
The crazy temperature claims stand true: after 24 hours the drink was cool. On a hot beverage and soup test, we made it past the seven hour mark.
Forget the Yeti or many of the other competing tumblers and mugs. In the tests we ran, the Primula Avalanche Thermal tumblers kept drinks hot or cool longer than competitors at a fraction of the price.
Perfect for that next commute or road trip, the Avalanche tumblers feature a leak-proof lid in a league of its own. The mug is dishwasher safe, double wall insulated, car-cup friendly and BPA-Free. The mug slides open and closed, it's straw-compatible and was the most durable one we tested in its price range for drop tests.
Click the play button to see the mugs up close.
- 20-ounce capacity can easily get a tea or coffee drinker through a day
- Twist texture provides a secure grip
- Fits virtually any vehicle cup holder
- Copper cold technology increases the insulation properties
- Keeps beverages eight times hotter or colder compared to traditional insulated tumblers
- Easy to clean, BPA-free and dishwasher top rack safe
- Lowest-recorded price today
Matt Granite is a freelance consumer reporter who produces stories and video for this Station, Amazon Live and others. He is not compensated by the brands featured here. This Station and its parent company may receive a share of the revenue from the site that sells the product if you purchase one of these products using the link on this page.