NEW PORT RICHEY, Fla. — Actress and former talk show host Stacey Dash, 52, was arrested for domestic battery Sunday.
Pasco County deputies claim she got into an argument around 9:45 p.m. with a man and pushed and slapped him in the face.
According to the arrest report, the man was left with red scratch marks to his left upper arm.
Dash was arrested for domestic battery and sent to the Land O' Lakes detention facility.
Dash is known for her co-starring role in the 1995 movie "Clueless."
What other people are reading right now:
- These new Florida laws go into effect Oct. 1
- 'It's like a bad, bad, bad dream' | Family heartbroken over death of 11-year-old who collapsed at football event
- Florida funeral home invites public to attend services of veteran with no family
- Parents ask for change after bullying video goes viral
- Surprise September snowstorm creates unforgettable wintry wedding photos
FREE 10NEWS APP: