ST. LOUIS — An investigation is underway after a man was shot in St. Louis’ Walnut Park West neighborhood Thursday morning.
At around 10:50 a.m., police were called to the area of Leonora and Era Avenue for a shooting. When officers arrived, they found a man suffering from a gunshot wound to his leg.
He was conscious and breathing at the scene.
This is a developing story and will be updated as 5 On Your Side receives more information.
More Local News
- St. Louis County preschool says 2 teachers, 1 parent test positive for COVID-19
- Federal charges filed in the death of Illinois State trooper Nicholas Hopkins
- The Blue Owl Restaurant & Bakery closing until further notice
- Police believe fatal shooting of 12-year-old girl was accidental
- Where construction stands on NGA, other projects in St. Louis