ST. LOUIS — A man has been charged after one person was killed and five people were injured in a shooting on June 13.
David Boxley, 30, has been charged with first-degree murder, armed criminal action and unlawful use of a weapon – felon in possession of a firearm.
At around 3 a.m. that morning, police were called to the area outside of Bad Habits Social Club along North Grand Boulevard for a shooting.
When officers arrived, they found multiple people suffering from gunshot wounds.
One of the victims was pronounced dead at the scene. He was later identified as 36-year-old Willie Jackson III.
A 36-year-old man, 28-year-old woman, 32-year-old man, 33-year-old man and 31-year-old woman were taken to the hospital. Three of the victims were listed in critical condition and the other two were in serious condition.
A sixth person, a 39-year-old woman, was not injured in the shooting.
No other information about this incident has been released.
More Local News
- Crews extinguish multiple fires at Jamestown Mall Friday night
- Missouri lawmakers expand access to nurses trained to collect rape kits
- Pritzker cancels Illinois state fairs over coronavirus concerns
- Muny announces free online season for 2020
- 'We made a mistake': New newspaper publisher addresses racist cartoon in latest issue