ST. LOUIS — A 16-year-old boy was one of three people shot in St. Louis’ Tower Grove South neighborhood early Saturday morning.
Police responded to a call for a shooting at about 12:20 a.m. in the 3900 block of Gravois. Officers arrived to find a 26-year-old man in an alley with a gunshot wound. A 22-year-old man with a graze wound and 16-year-old boy with a gunshot wound were found a couple of blocks away.
The victims told police they were walking in an alley when a man started shooting at them. They said he was wearing a ski mask.
Emergency responders rushed the victims to a nearby hospital. Police did not have an update on their conditions but said their vital signs were stable.
St. Louis police have not released any other details at this time. The investigation is still ongoing.
More Local News
- Velda City Police officer vows he 'will fight the charges' filed against him
- Discrimination tied to campaign contributions, police board corruption among allegations in complaint filed by Black St. Louis County police commander
- Cardinals send unified message on racial equality on opening day, opt not to kneel for national anthem
- Former Kirkwood teachers say they heard rumors, experienced abuse but couldn't get district's attention
- 9 Alton firefighters test positive for COVID-19
- Body found in storage unit in St. Louis County, police searching for suspect and truck