COLUMBIA, Mo. — The University of Missouri was named as one of the best colleges in the country by the Princeton Review.
The school made it into the 2020 edition of "The Best 385 Colleges" along with eight other Missouri schools.
The list is based on feedback from a survey taken by 140,000 students from across the country.
Students said Mizzou has a “gorgeous campus” and is all about “learning while networking.” They also said Mizzou takes pride in tradition which makes for "a campus full of pride and spirit."
Students said the school has quality academics and a great advising system. And as for campus life, they said there is never a dull moment.
MORE LOCAL NEWS
- Eckert’s donates 100 pumpkins to the Saint Louis Zoo
- 'God was working here': Columbia, Illinois couple OK after losing home in explosion
- 'It's devastating' | Cardinal Ritter season canceled; local coach says students shouldn't be punished
- 2 holiday-themed pop-up bars coming to St. Louis this Christmas season
- Bags, bowling and beer: Recess STL coming soon to The Grove
- St. Louis teacher receives national award for excellence in math and science
- Where to find some of the best pasta in St. Louis
- New book features one-of-a-kind scenes of St. Louis history