LONDON — Do you thrive in a fast-paced, high-profile environment? Do you have “superb” interpersonal and communication skills, are able to work efficiently independently with “minimal direction” and have extensive experience as an assistant and in diary management?
Want to move to London?
Then this job is for you!
According to the website Bustle, Buckingham Palace is hiring, and the job posting through The Royal Household calls for not one, but two assistants to be added to the payroll.
Successful candidates will work for the Private Secretary’s Office. One is a permanent position and one is a temporary position to fill a maternity leave.
You'll be doing things like coordinating meetings and appointments, making travel arrangements and managing correspondence. The successful candidate will provide support in the planning and execution of royal engagements.
The listing also says qualified candidates must have have extensive experience as an assistant and in diary management.
Could it be your dream job?
Here’s the catch. There’s no salary listed, but the job description says the assistant will receive a “competitive salary and benefits package.”
It’s a Monday through Friday schedule, and the person hired will work 37.5 hours per week.
About the Royal Dish podcast
Do you find yourself keeping up with all things Windsor, Wales, Cambridge and Sussex? We may live across the pond, but if you’re like us, our fascination with everything and anything royal translates right here in the USA.
Now, we’re taking it to another level in our new podcast, Royal Dish. Hosted by 5 On Your Side’s Kay Quinn and Brandie Piper, it’s an American look at the British monarchy.
You can listen to the latest episodes in the player above or by clicking here.
Make sure to subscribe to get the latest episode as soon as it's released.
Take a listen and let us know what you think! Send us your thoughts, comments and topic suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
And make sure to follow Royal Dish on Twitter, @RoyalDishPod! Keep up with the latest scoop and chat with us about all things royal.
- New stars set to shine in season 3 of The Crown
- Vanishing landscape: British front gardens are being paved over
- How Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall earned back the public's trust
- How a St. Louis woman almost got arrested at Buckingham Palace on her royal vacation
- Photos: A look at the most famous royal engagement rings
- Prince Harry and Meghan on first official tour as a family
- Famous first days: A princess, a first lady and 2 podcast hosts
- Highclere Castle: Why ‘the most famous house in the world’ looks so familiar
- 'It's easy to get addicted to these things' | The Court Jeweller on her favorite sparklers
- Remembering Diana, the People's Princess
- The day royalty came to St. Louis
- Illinois woman stands feet from the Queen at premier British social event
- This St. Louisan in London has a job that'll make most Brits jealous
- A little slice of London in the Lou