ST CHARLES, Mo. — A popular St. Charles bar has temporarily closed its doors due to concerns over the coronavirus.
Mr. Thirsty’s Bar & Grill made the announcement on Facebook Thursday afternoon. The bar said it would be temporarily closing due to “the high spike in COVID-19.”
The bar didn’t say when it expects to reopen.
Several other area bars and restaurants have also decided to close their doors due employees testing positive for the virus. The temporary closures include Ted Drewes, Elaia, Olio, Nixta, the Benevolent King, Rehab Saint Louis, Balkan Treat Box and more.
Some businesses that temporarily closed due to positive cases have since reopened including Billy G's and Fitz's Root Beer.
- Ted Drewes temporarily closes after employee tests positive for the coronavirus
- St. Louis County Library closes Weber Road branch after employee tests positive
- Restaurant group closes 5 locations after employee tests positive for coronavirus
- Bar in The Grove closes after someone with the coronavirus was there
- East St. Louis temporarily closes municipal building after employees test positive for COVID-19
- Balkan Treat Box closes until further notice due to COVID-19 concerns