ST CHARLES, Mo. — St. Charles police and fire departments came together to support health care workers during the fight against COVID-19.
Uniformed police officers and firefighters gathered in the parking lot of SSM Health St. Joseph Hospital on Friday.
There were emergency vehicles and banners with well-wishes and positive messages for hospital staff, according to a press release.
Several other organizations have stepped up to help health care workers during the coronavirus pandemic.
Together Credit Union donated more than 1,000 N95 masks. Mann Meats food truck donated hundreds of meals. And Boeing delivered more than 2,000 face shields to medical professionals.
- Anheuser-Busch donates hand sanitizer to St. Louis County, city first responders
- ‘Rise Up For Heroes’ initiative asks St. Louisans to show support for front line workers
- Local credit union donates thousands of N95 masks for medical professionals
- These St. Louis businesses are offering deals for essential workers
- Mann Meats food truck donates hundreds of meals to first responders
- Boeing makes 3D-printed face shields for health care workers