ST. LOUIS COUNTY, Mo. — St. Louis County is reporting 2,965 total confirmed cases of COVID-19 as of April 28.
The county reported 20 new deaths, bringing the total number of COVID-19 related deaths to 157. The Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services reported two more deaths in St. Louis County Tuesday afternoon, bringing the county's total to 159.
St. Louis County has the most confirmed cases and most deaths across the state.
On April 27, Missouri reported a total of 7,171 cases and 288 deaths. Governor Mike Parson also outlined the first phase of the state’s plan to reopen on May 4.
For a list of cases by zip code, click here.
More Coronavirus Coverage
- Missouri releases most recent week of unemployment claims
- President Trump urges states to consider opening schools before summer
- US likely to reach 1 million COVID-19 cases Tuesday
- When will St. Louis County parks reopen? County executive to unveil plan on Tuesday
- Everything you need to know about coronavirus in St. Louis
- List of coronavirus testing centers in the St. Louis area