ST. LOUIS — St. Louis native and supermodel Karlie Kloss has teamed up with Beyond Meat to donate burgers to local organizations.
It’s part of Beyond Meat’s Feed A Million+ Pledge to donate meals and focus on organizations that reach frontline workers, health care workers and communities in need, according to a press release.
“I am honored to be able to help out in my home state,” Kloss said on Instagram. “I am sending so much love to those affected and on the front lines both in Missouri and across this country.”
Snoop Dogg is also partnering with Beyond Meat and sent burgers to Martin Luther King Jr. Community Hospital in Los Angeles.
Click here to learn more about Beyond Meat’s initiative.
- Nurses receive care packages from former St. Louis Community College teacher
- How you can help local food pantries during coronavirus pandemic
- Local credit union donates thousands of N95 masks for medical professionals
- Insect-repellent maker produces hand sanitizer, donates to St. Louis Area Foodbank
- 'You think you have it rough?' | Kids quarantined with dad who is also their principal