ST. LOUIS — The Gateway Region YMCA is partnering with the St. Louis Area Foodbank for emergency food donations during the COVID-19 pandemic.
They are making “relief boxes” to help communities rebuild in their time of need, according to a press release.
Suggested donation items include canned food, peanut butter, applesauce, cereal and more. Click here for a full list of suggested items.
The majority of YMCA locations will have donation barrels in front of their buildings where donations can be dropped off from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Click here for a full list of locations.
More Coronavirus Coverage
- Coronavirus cases by ZIP code in the St. Louis area
- Wash U launches clinical trial to evaluate antimalarial drugs for COVID-19 treatment
- 'It's OK to not be OK' | Tips on maintaining healthy relationships during quarantine
- St. Louis area leaders, groups come together to form centralized COVID-19 response team
- Everything you need to know about coronavirus in the St. Louis area
- 5 southern Illinois health centers receive more than $6M in grants