ST. CLAIR COUNTY, Ill. — A man was killed in a crash along an Illinois interstate Friday night.
Just before 8 p.m., 26-year-old Dustin Graves was traveling along eastbound Interstate 64 near milepost 26 when he drove through the center median and into the westbound lanes.
He struck a tractor-trailer head-on, according to a press release.
Graves was pronounced dead at the scene. The driver of the tractor-trailer was taken to an area hospital with minor injuries.
MORE LOCAL NEWS
- Local districts adopt 4-day school weeks
- ‘In order for me to live, I have to have insulin’ | Illinois law caps monthly out-of-pocket insulin costs at $100
- Bayer trial postponed as talks of $10 billion settlement continue
- Wood River police trying to keep sex offenders away from in-home day cares
- 5 I-64 ramps to close permanently on Feb. 3 as MLS stadium plan moves forward