ST. LOUIS — A Soulard apartment complex, which was built just last year, is in talks to be sold.
St. Louis developer LuxLiving is working on a deal to sell The Steelyard, a 170-unit apartment complex at 2424 S. 9th St.
The four-story complex includes modern touches, such as Nest thermostats, smart hubs powered by Amazon's Alexa technology and smart locks. Other community amenities include resident marketplace, fitness center, swimming pool and hot tub.
The Steelyard was built by Big Sur Construction with 128 new units along with 42 adaptive reuse apartments.
Click here for more stories from the St. Louis Business Journal.
More Local News
- Man arrested for making threats on Facebook Live at Delmar Loop business
- 'How many people does it take?!' | Potholes damage more than a dozen cars in MoDOT construction area
- Illinois woman indicted after falsely claiming to have cancer, genetic disorders
- This paralyzed rescue pup just received a free wheelchair and she’s up for adoption
- Woman follows ancestors' footsteps with Clayton-based high heel brand