ST. LOUIS — Enter for your chance to win tickets to see Brad Paisley with Kevin Nealon! The concert is April 23 at Chaifetz Arena.
This sweepstake is sponsored by SSM Health Cardinal Glennon Children’s Hospital.
The concert is called Glennon LIVE and benefits the Children’s Fund at SSM Health Cardinal Glennon Children’s Hospital.
"This one-of-a-kind entertainment experience will celebrate the patients, families and caregivers of Cardinal Glennon Children’s Hospital, the first freestanding Catholic pediatric hospital in the United States, providing excellence in pediatric health care throughout Missouri and Illinois and beyond."
Brad Paisley and Kevin Nealon Concert Ticket Giveaway
Sponsored by SSM Health Cardinal Glennon Children’s Hospital
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING.SUBJECT TO FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal U.S. residents of the City of St. Louis, Missouri and the following counties: St. Louis County; MO, St. Louis City, MO; Calhoun, IL; Clay, IL; Randolph, IL; Washington, IL; Marion, IL; Fayette, IL; Montgomery, IL; Macoupin, IL; Greene, IL; Bond, IL; Jersey, IL; Madison, IL; Clinton, IL; St. Clair, IL; Monroe, IL; Phelps, MO; Reynolds, MO; Jefferson, MO; Franklin, MO; St. Charles, MO; Warren, MO; Lincoln, MO; Pike, MO; Gasconade, MO; Crawford, MO; Washington, MO; Iron, MO; St. Francois, MO; and Ste. Genevieve, MO (who are 18 years or older at the time of entry unless otherwise stated. Employees and contractors of SSM Health Cardinal Glennon Children’s Hospital (“Sponsor”), Chaifetz Arena, Tegna., Inc., and each of their subsidiaries and affiliated companies, advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of, or any person domiciled with, any such employees or contractors are not eligible to enter or win. You are not a winner until you have been notified as a potential winner, your affidavit of eligibility has been verified, and you have complied with all terms of these rules. If you (or a family member) have won a prize within the last 30 days you are not eligible to enter or win.
3. HOW TO ENTER: The Sweepstakes will begin at 8 a.m. (C.D.T.) on Monday, March 28, 2022, and end at 11:59 p.m. (C.D.T.) on Friday, April 8, 2022 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
Internet Entry: Enter by downloading and visiting the 5 On Your Side app, tapping on the sweepstakes, and filling out the form.
Your computer must accept cookies, or any successor or similar technology, which may be used for the purpose of entry tracking. Ad blocking software on your computer needs to be disabled so that it doesn’t interfere with processing your entry. Complete the entry form and any other required fields and then submit your entry by clicking on the “SEND” button. By entering, you agree to the terms of these Official Rules and to receive e-mails from Sponsor or those directed by Sponsor regarding Sponsor’s products and services. You can opt-out of the receipt of such e-mails by following the directions on the Sweepstakes website or in any email received from Sponsor.
Maximum of one (1) email entry per person during the Sweepstakes Period. All entries must be received by Friday, April 8, 2022, at 11:59 p.m. (C.D.T.).
Sponsor will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected or illegible entries. All entries become property of Sponsor and none will be returned.
Sponsor is not responsible for incomplete, lost, late, postage-due, misdirected or illegible entries, or for failure to receive entries due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or Sponsor. All entries become property of Sponsor and none will be returned. By entering, you agree to the terms of these Official Rules and to receive e-mails from Sponsor or those directed by Sponsor. You can opt-out of the receipt of such e-mails by following the directions on the Sweepstakes website or in any email received from Sponsor.
4. SWEEPSTAKES WINNER SELECTION & ODDS: Sweepstakes winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received by published sweepstakes deadline. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
5. WINNER SELECTION: Five (5) winners will be randomly drawn from all eligible entries received to be held on or about April 11, 2022.
6. PRIZES AND ODDS: Five (5) eligible winners will be drawn and will receive two (2) Level 3 tickets to the Brad Paisley and Kevin Nealon concert benefiting SSM Health Cardinal Glennon Children’s Hospital Saturday, April 23 at Chaifetz Arena. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. ARV of each prize is $98.
7. WINNER NOTIFICATION AND ACCEPTANCE: Winners will be notified at the email address provided on winner’s entry form on or about April 11, 2022. Email notification: Sponsor will email or mail notification and affidavit/release forms to the address provided. Return of prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected from among all remaining eligible entries. Official Rules may result in a winner’s disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and the award of the prize to a substitute winner.
8. PRIZE TERMS: To claim prize, each winner must pick up the tickets at will call at Chaifetz Arena. A valid photo identification will be required. Winners may waive their right to receive prizes. Prizes are non-assignable and nontransferable. No substitutions allowed by winner. Prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. If the prize involves travel or other benefits for a companion in addition to the winner, persons traveling as guest of the winner must also sign any affidavit or release as Sponsor may require. Acceptance of any prize constitutes winner’s consent to the publication of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation or further compensation. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor.
9. PARTICIPATION: By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Sweepstakes is compromised by a virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the promotion. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate any promotion at any time. Should a promotion be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the eligible entries received before the termination date.
10. CONSTRUCTION: The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
11. DECISIONS AND WINNER NAMES: The decisions of Sponsor regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of a promotion shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the promotion. For a list of winners (available after April 18, 2022) or if you have questions on the Sweepstakes, email Brandie Piper at email@example.com with Brad Paisley and Kevin Nealon Concert Ticket Giveaway in the subject line.