ST. LOUIS — Dierbergs shoppers now have another way to get their groceries. The grocer is partnering with DoorDash, a digital-based food delivery service, to offer same-day grocery delivery in the St. Louis area, a release from Dierbergs said Monday.
To place an order, Dierbergs shoppers will go through the DoorDash app or website, pick their preferred delivery time, and a DoorDash shopper will get the groceries, the release said. DoorDash also offers updates throughout the order process.
You can add items to your cart like eggs, milk, produce, meat and more. There are also local products available.
Dierbergs has 25 St. Louis area stores and one location at the Lake of the Ozarks in Osage Beach.
- Dierbergs workers vote to approve new union contract
- New Shake Shack in Chesterfield will be first in the area with a drive-thru
- No, Sriracha hasn’t been discontinued, but production is suspended
- Panera Bread opens first of 3 test stores serving only to-go orders
- 9 Mile Garden developers to open new food truck garden in Cottleville July 1