ST. LOUIS — Two people were injured in a fire early Thursday morning in St. Louis' Visitation Park neighborhood.
The fire happened at a 3-story house in the 5300 block of Cabanne Avenue. All three floors were engulfed in flames and fire officials said it is no longer structurally sound.
The two people that were inside at the time got out on their own and suffered burns. They were both taken to the hospital with non life-threatening injuries.
Fire officials said more than 30 firefighters were on the scene.
There is no word on what caused the fire.
- MoDOT is on standby for first winter weather of the season
- Homeowner has real-life fright at the haunted house he built
- Missouri attorney general sues Florida company over calls
- New St. Louis MLS stadium renderings released
- Your guide to Halloween events in the St. Louis area
- Spooks and sweets in Soulard: Neighborhood welcoming trick-or-treaters Halloween night
- Blue buckets, teal pumpkins and more: How to make Halloween more inclusive for kids
- Candy corn history and its ties to the St. Louis area