ST. LOUIS COUNTY, Mo. — This holiday season, you can help honor the brave men and women who made the ultimate sacrifice.
Wreaths Across America is raising money to place as many wreaths as possible on the graves at Jefferson Barracks National Cemetery.
The organization’s goal is to get 50,000 wreaths sponsored. As of Friday, about 7,000 wreaths have been sponsored.
It costs $15 to sponsor a wreath. Dec. 2 is the last day you can donate.
The wreaths will be placed on the graves at 11 a.m. on Dec. 14 and everyone is invited to help.
Click here for more information on sponsoring a wreath at Jefferson Barracks.
- Hundreds of St. Louis area businesses caught selling vaping products to minors
- Hometown Hero: The Pat Maroon story
- Police: 78-year-old mother charged after killing daughter in attempted murder-suicide
- How to take incredible food photos and wow your friends
- Ozzy Osbourne, Marilyn Manson coming to St. Louis in 2020
- St. Louis County police believe they found the body of Jennifer Rothwell in Lincoln County
- First look: James Beard Award nominees to open Winslow's Table this week in U City