ST. LOUIS — A man who was shot and killed late Wednesday night in St. Louis’ Walnut Park West neighborhood has been identified.
The shooting happened around 11:30 p.m. in the 5000 block of Goodfellow Boulevard near a gas station. Police found 21-year-old Marquise Larue-Hightower suffering from multiple gunshot wounds.
He was pronounced dead at the scene.
Witnesses in the area said they heard 30-40 gunshots and said the man was killed by three masked men.
No other details have been released.
- Circuit Attorney Kim Gardner responds to call for her to resign
- A line out the door, but they're not keeping the money, Denny's raises $16K for trooper's family
- St. Louisans reflect on 9/11 under the shade of a memorial tree dedicated to victim
- A crash took his leg, but he didn't let it take his dream
- Opening set for St. Louis Wheel, Soda Fountain restaurant at Union Station
- Missouri debuts 'Back the Blue' personalized license plates