MONTGOMERY COUNTY, Mo. — A 65-year-old man was killed in a crash Monday night in Montgomery County.
The crash happened around 5:30 p.m. on Route 19 north of Route 94.
A Chevrolet Prizm was traveling southbound when the driver made a left turn into the path of a motorcycle. The Chevrolet hit the motorcycle and the driver was ejected.
The motorcyclist was taken to the hospital where he died from his injuries. He was later identified as 65-year-old Randall Shepard.
- Sixth-grader suspended for bringing sugar to school, mom says
- Cardinals Game 5 set for 4:02 Wednesday afternoon
- Francis Howell School District sues e-cigarette maker Juul
- St. Louis Aquarium to hold its first job fair next week
- Family pleading for help to solve murder
- Family reunited with cat after it disappeared for 10 months
- Pam Hupp facing wrongful death lawsuit from family of Louis Gumpenberger
- These Missouri beers received awards at the 2019 Great American Beer Festival