ST. LOUIS — A new two-story gym is coming to Ballpark Village in 2020.
US Fitness Holdings, LLC announced it will build a 31,000 square-foot Onelife Fitness club as part of the second phase of the Ballpark Village development.
US Fitness has more than 50 locations across the country and the St. Louis gym will be its second in the Midwest in addition to its Kansas City location.
The new Onelife Fitness club is expected to open in February or March of 2020. It will span two levels and feature a two-story glass façade overlooking the views of Ballpark Village and Busch Stadium.
The gym will include:
- Mind/Body Studio featuring barre, yoga, and Pilates classes
- State-of-the-art spin studio with Coach by Color bikes
- Boutique studio experience featuring Onelife Signature Classes, BodyPump, Zumba, APEX-HIIT, Spark and more
- Over $1 million in top-of-the-line cardio and strength equipment
- Large indoor and outdoor functional turf training areas
- Relax & Recover Studio with HydroMassage
- Luxurious spa-inspired locker rooms
- Explosive Performance (EP) athletic training program for next level sports specific training
For information about the new gym, click here.
PHOTOS: Gym coming to Ballpark Village next year
- Where to celebrate Oktoberfest in the St. Louis area
- 'The worst did happen today': Construction worker dies after being hit by crane in Shrewsbury
- Buy an 8-pack of beer, help a St. Louis shelter pet
- St. Louis County couple married 66 years killed when driver hits them head-on
- The ‘Polar Express’ returns to St. Louis at the end of November
- Opening set for St. Louis Wheel, Soda Fountain restaurant at Union Station