ST. LOUIS — The Archdiocese of St. Louis has added two more priests to its list of clergy with substantiated allegations of sexual abuse of a minor.
Jerome Keaty and Mark Fleming were added to the list, according to archstl.org.
Keaty was ordained in 1962 and died in 1999.
Fleming was ordained in 1980 and was a priest in New Hampshire. He briefly served in the Archdiocese of St. Louis and has since been laicized.
Archbishop Robert Carlson sent a letter to parishes in the archdiocese where Keaty and Fleming had served and an announcement was made in those parish bulletins.
For a full list of clergy with substantiated claims of abuse, click here.
- Catholics insist church should not be synonymous with accused priests
- Parents outraged after learning priests accused of sex abuse were sent to Missouri
- Clergy sex abuse victims to list names of 9 accused priests in St. Louis
- Archdiocese of St. Louis to hold 'Mass of Reparation' for victims of sexual abuse
- St. Louis Archdiocese voluntarily opens records for AG investigation
- St. Louis man abused by priest reacts to Pope's apology